There are numerous variations of beer bongs, but the most common ones are funnel-shaped devices that have a tube attached to them. These beer bongs enable the user to consume beer in a short amount of time. The use of a beer bong is also referred to as “funneling.”
In the grand scheme of things, constructing a beer bong is not a particularly challenging task. All that is necessary is a connection between a funnel and a tube.
The user drinks from the funnel, and the beer is still going down the tube at a steady rate as the user sips. Beer bongs often have valves built in to control the flow of beer.
A beer bong isn’t as hard to use as you might think. You only need to follow these simple instructions to get started.
Steps on Using a Beer Bong
It’s not as difficult to use a beer bong as you think it is. To get started, all you need to do is follow these brief instructions in their entirety.
- You can now take a hit from the beer bong. You can prevent the valve from being opened by placing your hand over the top of its rim. It is not ideal to have valves in your beer because they can cause foaming, which makes the beer more difficult to drink.
- Gently pour the beer into the funnel wall after the beer bong has been filled to the top with beer. Take care to produce the least amount of foam possible. The more foam there is on top of the beer, the longer it will take to drink.
- By this time, you should be confident enough that the tube is nearly empty of foam to attempt to pour the beer as far down as you possibly can. You may have to raise your hand a little or vent with your thumb in order to accomplish this. It is possible that you won’t need to do this with a valve because it is simple to load the bong without making a space for air to accumulate. Novices frequently misunderstand this step. An air pocket in the stomach means that beer will most likely not remain there, and any remaining air is swallowed.
- All that is left to do now is the simple part. It’s as simple as taking the hose, putting it in your mouth, and unplugging it while someone holds the bong above your head.
- If you are able to perform all of these steps accurately and in accordance with the instructions, you should be able to consume two beers or fewer in fewer than three swallows.
- When you have reached the point where you are an expert at doing this, it will take you only a couple of seconds to consume everything in a single mouthful. If you maintain an open throat throughout the process, it won’t take you more than a few seconds to take everything in.
If you just follow these basic steps, using a beer bong should not be too difficult of a task for you.